Montessori Reading Games Workbook, Level 1 is a home phonics program for beginning readers!
There is no better way for a child to learn than when having fun! Instead of the headache that comes with teaching your child to read, you will experience joy and connection as you join your child in doing what children do best: play!
Using a step-by-step system of introducing new letters and playing a series of games, you will teach your child the sounds of all 26 letters of the alphabet using a "chunking" system to enable your child to write words right away and read faster.
This program uses a combination of visual, kinesthetic, and auditory learning and capitalizes on your child's natural inclination to play.
Everything you need for a successful phonics learning experience is included in the Workbook!
- Instructions on how and when to teach your child letter sounds.
- Short and focused lessons - spend less than 15 minutes per day, 3 days per week!
- Games to learn and practice the letter sounds with all printables needed.
- Built-in review so your child can build on prior knowledge.
- Sound books with letter tracing for handwriting practice.
- Sound Clip Cards.
- Sandpaper letters printables.
- Movable alphabet printables.
- Beginning, middle, and ending sound practice!
- 95 Pink Series CVC Word-Building Cards to use with the movable alphabet.
- Optional assessments to track your child's progress.
This is meant to be a first exposure to reading, for children in the age range of 3-6 years.
Check out the video of the program, pictures, a more in-depth description, and frequently asked questions at the Companion Webpage here: montessoriforhomeschoolers.com/pages/montessori-reading-games-workbook