Montessori Math Workbook - Primary Book 2
The Montessori Math Workbook - Primary Book 2 is here and ready to be used with your 4-7 year old! Building on the prior knowledge covered in Primary Book 1, this second workbook covers the following in a hands-on and concrete nature, but in an open-and-go Workbook style:
- Squaring Numbers 1-10 using the Montessori Short Bead Chains
- Counting 1-1000 linearly and Cubing 10
- Decimal System and Place Value using the Montessori Golden Beads
- Recognizing and Forming One to Four Digit Numbers
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division of Four Digit Numbers using the Golden Beads
- A Unique Looping Review System to review previously covered concepts from Primary Books 1 and 2 to work toward full mastery
On this page you will find:
- A Detailed Look Inside the Montessori Math Workbook - Primary Book 2
- Products I used for creating my printed workbook.
- Optional Montessori Math Materials to use alongside the Workbook.
- Static Addition with the Golden Beads
- Dynamic Addition with the Golden Beads
- Static Subtraction with the Golden Beads
- Dynamic Subtraction with the Golden Beads (coming soon)
- Static Multiplication with the Golden Beads (coming soon)
- Dynamic Multiplication with the Golden Beads (coming soon)
- Static Division with the Golden Beads (coming soon)
- Dynamic Division with the Golden Beads (coming soon)
A Detailed Look Inside the Montessori Math Workbook-Primary Book 2
Products I Used in this Video:
Montessori Materials for Primary Book 2:
Some families prefer to use the Montessori Math Workbook as the spine for their math curriculum, using it as a guide for presenting physical Montessori materials. If you would like to add Montessori materials to your child's math experience, I've created a storefront in my Amazon shop to help guide you. Go here: amazon.com/shop/raisingkingdomwarriors.