Bring the magic of Montessori math into your home or school with the hands-on, open-and-go Montessori Math Workbook - Primary Book 2! Get your PRINTED version on Amazon - just click the "Go to Amazon" button!
(*Note: See the picture of the printed workbook. The spine is glued, not disc-bound.)
Save a ton of time, money, and space, while teaching your child concrete math principles from a very young age! This workbook is intended for children within the age range of 4 to 7 years old. It can be used for preschool, kindergarten, or early elementary. Within the pages of the book, you will find an easy-to-follow roadmap for taking charge of your child's math education.
In this Workbook, your child will be introduced to the following math concepts through concrete manipulation of materials found within these pages:
- Squaring Numbers 1-10 using the Montessori Short Bead Chains
- Counting 1-1000 linearly and Cubing 10
- Decimal System and Place Value using the Montessori Golden Beads
- Recognizing and Forming One to Four Digit Numbers
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division of Four Digit Numbers using the Golden Beads
- A Unique Looping Review System to review previously covered concepts from Primary Books 1 and 2 to work toward full mastery
Dr. Maria Montessori brought a revolutionary method of education to the world over 100 years ago, and students even today respond with great enthusiasm to her materials and respectful approach to learning.
This series of Workbooks is an adaptation of math lessons that would be encountered in a Montessori environment. All of the lessons in this Workbook can be done with scissors, glue, and pencils, yet they still retain the hands-on nature that is characteristic to a Montessori lesson. Directions are written for anyone to be able to pick up this Workbook and teach a child!
The lessons in this Workbook can serve as a standalone math curriculum or as a supplement to another math program, Montessori or otherwise.
Target Ages: 4-7 years.
Printed and Bound Workbook. 223 Pages.
Author: Key, Katie
Number Of Pages: 223
Release Date: 14-07-2020