Montessori Reading Games, Level 1 is a home phonics program for beginning readers!
There is no better way for a child to learn than when she is having fun! Instead of the headache that comes with teaching your child to read, you will experience joy and connection as you join your child in doing what children do best: play!
Using a step-by-step system of introducing new letters and playing a series of games, you will teach your child the sounds of all 26 letters of the alphabet using a "chunking" system to enable your child to write words right away and read faster.
These games use pictures of real things, not cartoons! All the activities found in this program are hands-on activities. This is not a workbook. The activities will need to be printed and prepped to be able to be used by you and your child.
Everything you need for a successful phonics learning experience is included in the Program!
- Instructions on how and when to teach your child letter sounds.
- A simple 3-day per week schedule to follow for 26 weeks.
- Tips on how to organize the sound games - either on a shelf or in a binder.
- Games to learn and practice the letter sounds with all printables needed.
- Built-in review so your child can build on prior knowledge.
- Sound books with letter tracing for handwriting practice.
- Sound Clip Cards.
- Sandpaper letters printable.
- Movable alphabet printable.
- Beginning, middle, and ending sound practice!
- 100 Pink Series CVC Word-Building Cards to use with the movable alphabet.
- Correlation to Bob Books Beginning Readers.
- Print AND Cursive versions - you get BOTH when you purchase!
This is meant to be a first exposure to reading, for children in the age range of 3-6 years.
*Family or Single Classroom use only.
Instant Digital Download.